2009/07/15

Know Iwate, Japan? Map of Japan

Iwate prefecture is … uh, umm, hmmm, isn’t popular in Japan.
People of Iwate will probably get mad, I’m sorry but really, I don’t know much about Iwate. Nothing comes out in my mind.

I think Miyagi prefecture has taken all the popularity. Miyagi has a big city Sendai and it is famous.

Why don’t you go to Iwate, Japan and discover Japan that Japanese don’t know.

Here are links to websites about Iwate with English Map of Iwate, Japan.
There are very few websites about Iwate in English and other foreign languages.
I bet is not a popular places to go for sightseeing in Japan. Most people would go to Sendai, Miyagi, Japan.

I’m sure it is a wonderful place if you actually go their, people just don’t know it.

1. Living Guide for Foreign Nationals in Iwate
-Iwate Tourism Map


2. Hiraizumi Cultural Landscape Associated with Pure Land Buddhist Cosmology
-Access


3. Iwate no Tabi
The best tour map of Iwate Japan. If you are thinking to travel to Iwate, check this site
-map


4. japan-guide.com Hiraizumi Iwate
-Access and Orientation


5. About.com Japan travel
-Iwate map


6. Msn Encarta
-Map of Morioka, Iwate, Japan